On Premise Faxing vs. AUTOfax
Contrary to popularist thinking, faxing is not going away. The healthcare industry dominates faxing and influences its growth, which is estimated to be over 11% in 2023.
Do you come in Monday morning to a slew of paper faxes? Run out of paper overnight and miss an important fax? Who do you call when your fax machine jams or malfunctions? How many times do you have to try to resend a fax? How much time does it take to check that you have the correct fax number when a fax fails? And how much time does it take when your fax machine needs “assistance”? Not to mention how much space that fax machine really takes up.
There is an alternative. 2Ascribe’s AUTOfax. AUTOfax is a cloud based faxing system that takes care of all these issues for you.
Consider the costs of sending faxes from your office.
- Hard costs
- Fax transmission costs (extra line and long distance)
- Soft costs
- Time required by admin staff
- Transmission failures and missed faxes
- Security breaches (sent to wrong fax number)
- Productivity losses and errors associated with manual processing
- Tracking down failed fax transmissions
- Missed/unsent faxes due to busy signals or incorrect fax numbers
- When do faxes get sent? Daily? Weekly? When another offices phones?
And consider security. Are you meeting (and exceeding) federal and provincial privacy legislation? Who can see faxes and how secure is the area around the fax machine? Data breaches increased by 29.5% in just one year from 2020 to 2021, and healthcare organizations are the most hacked of all industries
Compare that to AUTOfax.
- No equipment to maintain – reduces your IT burden
- No down time due to equipment issues – greater reliability
- Tries five times before failing
- Fax is never printed (security)
- One fixed price per month
- Delivered quickly (as soon as you sign off on your transcribed document in WEBshuttle, our secure client portal)
- Secure and compliant with all federal and provincial privacy legislation
- Seamless scalability
- Integrates with some EMRs
- No setup fees
- Notified by email if fax failed
- Improved productivity
- Happier employees
With AUTOfax, you can save money – both soft and hard costs. Not to mention how convenient it is.
2Ascribe Inc. is a medical and dental transcription services agency located in Toronto, Ontario Canada, providing medical transcription services to physicians, specialists (including psychiatry, pain and IMEs), dentists, dental specialties, clinics and other healthcare providers across Canada. Our medical and dental transcriptionists take pride in the quality of your transcribed documents. WEBshuttle is our client interface portal for document management. 2Ascribe continues to implement and develop technology to assist and improve the transcription process for physicians, dentists and other healthcare providers, including AUTOfax. AUTOfax works within WEBshuttle to automatically send faxes to referring physicians and dentists when a document is e-signed by the healthcare professional. As a service to our clients and the healthcare industry, 2Ascribe offers articles of interest to physicians, dentists and other healthcare professionals, medical transcriptionists, dental transcriptionists and office staff, as well as of general interest. Additional articles may be found at http://www.2ascribe.com. For more information on Canadian transcription services, dental transcription, medical transcription work or dictation options, please contact us at email@example.com.